Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm back!

Happy very late New Year ;-) This morning I woke up and realized that even though hubs has a cold, the kids have been healthy for at least a week. No coughing, sneezing, wheezing, puking, etc. Then the school nurse called to say Kayla was complaining about ear pain. Of course the doctor confirmed it's her 4th ear infection in 2 months. Poor thing missed the circus performing at her school today. Anyway, yesterday was Valentine's Day and although we didn't go anywhere I actually had a really nice evening at home. Elyse helped me whip up a nice romantic dinner with special treats for everyone ;-)

Elyse's hand and thumbprint Valentine's tree

Heart shaped meatballs ;-*


Yes, this is what Kayla looks like after a hard day at school...can you say CA-RAZY hair?

Picture perfect table, complete with "romantic" plastic wine glasses for all of us
Perfect way to end a day that started out with spilled milk in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment