Saturday, May 26, 2012

Switcheroo

Elyse's 4th birthday is coming up and ever since I started planning Amaya's 1st birthday in April she has been asking for a Mickey Mouse party for herself.  I convinced her to do a Mickey and Minnie party and I spent the better part of this week looking for ideas and making a pintrest board with all of the great ideas.  I had the party all planned out in my head and just needed to get my supplies. I decided I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby about 45 minutes away just to see what it was all about. I had a whole basket full of Minnie Mouse inspired things when the kid tells me she wants a Princess party...I blame the giant castle pinata. So of course she threw me off my game and I was totally scattered. Kinda disappointed because I was really looking forward to putting together this party...lucky I still have another kid who wouldn't mind a Minnie Mouse party.

No comments:

Post a Comment