Monday, September 12, 2011

Catching Up

It's been 4 months since my last post and so much has happened since then. Too much for this blog so here's a quick review.
  • May:
    • Started hemorrhaging when Amaya was 2 weeks old, wound up in ICU and got a blood transfusion.
  • June
    • Amaya turned 1 month old
    • Contemplated killing myself almost every day trying to deal with 2 bored kids and a very needy, demanding infant.
    • Got a second opinion on my medical issue from my old gynecologist, found a blood clot on my uterus. Got the blood clot removed after much procrastination.
  • July
    • Decided to spend a whole month in NY to get a break. Amaya turned 2 months, Elyse turned 3 years old.
    • Ricky lost his job, we decided to move back to NY- ROAD TRIP!!
  • August
    • Amaya turned 3 months old
    • Living apart, very stressed
  • September
    • Have had a string of bad luck-lost my wallet with a $200 gift card, someone drove into Ricky's side mirror (Karma maybe?), Jada fell backwards down the stairs and was limping for 3 days and Amaya turned 4 months old.
    • KAYLA STARTED KINDERGARTEN!! Very momentous occasion. 
Now that we're pretty much caught up I can get down to the fun stuff. Hope to go back to blogging on a regular basis ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment