- Started hemorrhaging when Amaya was 2 weeks old, wound up in ICU and got a blood transfusion.
- Amaya turned 1 month old
- Contemplated killing myself almost every day trying to deal with 2 bored kids and a very needy, demanding infant.
- Got a second opinion on my medical issue from my old gynecologist, found a blood clot on my uterus. Got the blood clot removed after much procrastination.
- Decided to spend a whole month in NY to get a break. Amaya turned 2 months, Elyse turned 3 years old.
- Ricky lost his job, we decided to move back to NY- ROAD TRIP!!
- Amaya turned 3 months old
- Living apart, very stressed
- Have had a string of bad luck-lost my wallet with a $200 gift card, someone drove into Ricky's side mirror (Karma maybe?), Jada fell backwards down the stairs and was limping for 3 days and Amaya turned 4 months old.
- KAYLA STARTED KINDERGARTEN!! Very momentous occasion.
Monday, September 12, 2011
It's been 4 months since my last post and so much has happened since then. Too much for this blog so here's a quick review.