Anyway, I didn't get to put up the shelves until the next day. It was very tedious. It involved a lot of measuring, marking on the walls, leveling, hole drilling, and nail hammering. I was almost at the end when my husband had to leave to work. Luckily all the heavy lifting and such was done already. Just when I thought I was done...I was in fact missing a piece from the kit. The side brackets that anchor the fronts of each shelf were missing. I had to wait until the weekend was over to contact customer service, then I had to wait 5 days for it to be delivered. Everything is a story...that's why I have so much to blog about ;-) So after about a week and a half I finally put the finishing touches on the closet and organized it. I am happy to say that the girls now share one closet and everything has a place. Each girl has one whole row and a small half row for everything I could possibly think of. I am also equally happy that there are no more PROJECTS to do for their room...best part of it all!!!
|Closet after :-)|