Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dreams do come true

Since the beginning of my pregnancy I have been having really vivid, weird, and totally irrelevant dreams.  I'm not usually a dreamer, or at least I don't remember dreaming. But these dreams are so random and filled with people I don't even know or recognize. In my dream last night I was back to my pre-pregnancy body and all dolled up for some work event.  Then in walks my business partner/ best friend who looks a lot like Katy Perry.  She's pissed off about something work related and we start going at it the way girls do in stupid movies. It was just a lot of slapping and hair pulling. Suddenly my husband says to me in a very sleepy voice, "Why are you hitting me??" Apparently, I wasn't really dreaming anymore...Opps!! When I thought about it the next day I couldn't stop laughing, poor guy, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment