Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First attempt to blog

First attempt to share my thoughts and not bore anybody...not as easy as I would have thought. Hopefully I get better at it because I need a new outlet.
Today I am 25 wks pregnant with baby girl # 3 who is still un-named. Not concerned about it. More concerned with re-arranging furniture and rooms to make everything fit. I am obsessed with organization and functionality. Within the next week I have to put together a bunk-bed for the girls, buy new sheets and figure out how to fit an entire playroom in one moderately sized bedroom. I'm actually very excited because it's a new project and for those that know me, I love projects. Being a SAHM I've gotten to the point where if there isn't a project, I'll invent one just to give myself something to do. I have so many ideas in my head for the girls' new space and a few things for the baby's room, I just can't wait to get started. Most excited because I recently learned how to use a sewing machine so I'll be attempting to create some stuff from scratch. I will definitely be posting before and after pictures for anyone interested. Until then, take care ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment