Monday, February 28, 2011

Lights Out...kinda

When I re-did the girls' room I was left with no visible electric sockets for their night light. As a temporary solution I put one behind the IKEA toy storage and a tiny bit of light shines through the cracks. My husband was still paranoid that in the highly unlikely event that Kayla had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, she wouldn't be able to see her way down the ladder. So, to pacify him, I bought this little guy
However, of course, the girls started playing with it. So I warned them that it was only for going ot the bathroom in the dark and if it was touched for a different reason it would be taken away. Ahhhh, why do I set myself up? For the past 3 nights since it's been in their room, they have both needed to go to the bathroom within 2 minutes of me turning off the lights...Tyke Light in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment