Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Simply Modern Mom Blog

I was searching for a pattern for one of the projects I want to start and I came across another blog I decided to follow.  I've spent a good amount of my day looking through this woman's blog while the kids watch Despicable Me on constant repeat.  One of the things I found on her website was her project 52 posts. Last year she did a date night a week with her husband (mostly in-home dates) which was a good idea that I might change a little and steal. This year she's doing a glimpse into motherhood, with a picture of her kids a week. I'm going to attempt to do this, since I am always taking pictures of the girls anyway. Check back Friday(?)
Here's her blog for curiosity's sake http://www.simplymodernmom.com/2011/01/project-52-glimpse-into-motherhood/

Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment